Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Night Out

Hey Everyone! I just wanted to do a quick blog post on 2 awesome places I went tonight. 

Here are some pics of the Milkshake Factory in Pittsburgh:



Excuse me while I die over all this good eatery.



Like seriously this place is amazing. It was so festive. They had ornaments from the ceiling and stockings and wreathes. I'm already in a very festive mood so going here was literally the perfect thing. The atmosphere was amazing.


The next place we stopped at was called Le Petit Chocolat. It was this super cool, cupcake/ bakery type place we stumbled across. The owner was so friendly and accommodating and I definitely recommend checking this place out if you're in the South Side. It's a very cute, small shop. I got a Vanilla cupcake and it was incredible and, of course, Pumpkin Spice Tea.




Here's my cupcake and tea!



No comments:

Post a Comment