Sunday, November 16, 2014

City Sidewalks, Busy Sidewalks...

Hey Everyone! I wanted to share my outfit with you from today. It's just a super casual outfit I put together to go out with some friends. I love the festive touch that the scarf adds to the outfit. Hope you all get some holiday inspo from this look!


Here's a more detailed picture of my bag. I recently got this from Urban and I am so in love with it. It's such a simple, vintage inspired bag and it goes with every outfit. It's a structured bag so it definitely has a more mature look to it, than a normal satchel. 



 Here's my full outfit:





And here is a close of of my shoes. I got these from Zara back in the spring on sale. I had been admiring them for months so when they finally went on sale, luckily they were still in my size. I love that they are patent though, it adds a very modern feel to this look.


Hope you guys liked the look!!


Parka: H&M
Leggings: Lululemon
Boots: Zara
Bag: Urban
Scarf: (My dad got it for me, I have no idea!)
Shirt: Eddie Bauer

No comments:

Post a Comment