Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring is Here!


Let's just give a round of applause to the weather for being awesome right now. I totally took advantage of it by wearing my overalls. If you've been a long time follower of my instagram you might remember these bad boys from January... Well now, I can wear them the proper way sans tights.



Also, mad thanks to Starbucks for my cool lime refresher, I'm such a white girl...not even gonna hide it.


I really love the pockets and loose fit of these overalls, though. I think the plaid is a great way to be up on the overall trend, and different your style a bit. I've loved overalls since they came out, but I hate looking like everyone else, so I think the plaid and pinafore fit is a great touch. 





Items Worn:
Overalls: Asos (They may still be available)
Crop Top: Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment