Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Strip District

Hey Everyone! I've been noticeably absent from my blog recently. I was feeling really unmotivated with the change in seasons and my wardrobe was lacking, in addition to that I got a new job. Well long story short, I have inspiration again, I went back to my old (much more well loved) job, and I can now buy clothing again. In addition to saving for college.... So yeah.

On to the blogging.

I went to the Strip, which for all you non native Pittsburghers is basically the cultural district of Pittsburgh. Before I went there though, I went to Bakery Square to check out Anthropologie.





Pretty cool place. Definitely found some bedding I will be requesting for my dorm.

Now: The Strip District



It may not look like much, but it's a bustling area of town for cultural shopping. I picked up some rose water for my macaroons in a little Middle Eastern shop. (PS I will be blogging those when I make them soon.)



So every time I go to the Strip I discover something new, this time it was Roxanne's. It's literally gorgeous inside, have a look.






One of my other favorite places to go is Allegheny Coffee and Tea Exchange. I literally had the best Lavender Chai ever there. It's about 500 times better than your joint Starbucks.



Now time for my ootd:



I went simple in a cable neck sweater, leggings, my Nikes and my Trench.


 Here are some random outtakes:






No comments:

Post a Comment