Friday, May 8, 2015

Coachella Inspired


Hey Everyone! So I just thought I would share a recent outfit of mine. I've been super inspired by festival, boho looks recently. This was a very Coachella inspired look of mine, but it was still easy to wear while being fashionable.



I think my favorite think about this outfit is the high-low dress. First off the fabric was so soft! It was almost like a jersey material. It's also a super flattering cut. This dress could easily be worn alone as a statement dress even though it's very simple. This dress really plays up symmetry and symmetrical lines, which makes it feel structured even though it's made with such a light, summery material. 



I also am in love with this hat. I've been wanting to rock a felt hat forever but I had never been brave enough to try it. This one was on sale for $10 at Urban Outfitters, such a steal!





1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit! The dress is beautiful and those curls are perfection!!

    http://berrytrendy.com

    ReplyDelete