Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Summer Nights

So finally, an ootd! I believe I have another coming tomorrow. It's been a good start to the week and the beginning of summer is kicking off well. Here's my ootd for a friends birthday. I was totally Taylor Swift inspired...



I decided on a floral dress, cardigan and Birkenstocks. Admittedly, this is quite different from what I gravitate towards most of the time, but I do like to get very girl every so often.



My faux bob was just done by me pinning pieces under my hair and leaving a few loose to frame my face. It just takes practice and a bit of time. It's not a hard hairstyle to do, and it's nice for when you don't want to deal with long hair but don't want to put it up.

And the food:


I had flat bread with asparagus, and then creme brûlée.



My diet will not thank my tomorrow...


Here are just some random night pictures to showcase the makeup.


And if you're interested in the makeup, it was a neutral eye, blue navy liquid liner, red lips and lots of highlighting.




Here I am really excited about my cupcake.



  Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment