Saturday, March 15, 2014

A Perfect Saturday Afternoon


Hey Everyone! So I wanted to do a post about my Saturday afternoon spent in Shadyside. First off my outfit. I wore pinstripe pants (yay!), my white turtle neck, and converse. This outfit is 100% inspired by WeWoreWhat aka Danielle Bernstein. Anyway, this is Shadyside:




We went to Walnut Street, which is a popular shopping location. Sephora and American Apparel within 50 feet? I think yes.

Here's a few more pics of my outfit:






We also hit up a cute coffee shop, and an adorable flower shop.




Please enjoy these fun out-takes:




Is this not the coolest collection of paintings ever?? We've got out republicans and farther down our democrats. America. 



The gorgeous Caroline, who acted as my photographer today. 


I hope you all have a great weekend! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment