Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Ann Arbor Visit

Hey Everyone! This past weekend I visited Ann Arbor and Dearborn for a family reunion. I just wanted to share my outfit and also show you the U of M campus.


The law school was probably the best part of campus:








My outfit very 90s inspired. I wore a Pins and Needles Romper with a vintage denim jacket. This outfit also features my new (also favorite) Beara Beara bag. I will be doing a bag review very soon.



We were in Ann Arbor at the art fest when I found this gem...



Ever since I saw the street art in Berlin, I've been obsessed with graffiti. 




This made me laugh, if you read After, you'll get it:







Here's my ootd from Dearborn at the Henry Ford Museum. 


I have a Ralph Lauren shirt on and J Crew shorts.


No comments:

Post a Comment