Friday, February 28, 2014

Rebel Wear


Hey all! Look what's back, the old background! I wanted to do a more grungy inspired outfit today. If you follow my style, it quite often switches from very put together looks to 90's and 80's grunge looks. (I hate using that term, but that's the best way to describe it.) 


As you can see, I'm wearing my vintage look alike Rolling Stones Tee. This is the back:


It's not an actual vintage version, but it's the exact same as the vintage one. Band T-Shirts are such cool accent pieces, I think everyone could at least use one.


Here's the back of the jacket:


Tomorrow I am going downtown, so hopefully I will get some cool pictures for a nice weekend blog post! xx

What I'm wearing:
Jacket: PacSun
Shirt: Online
Jeans: Madewell
Boots: Steve Madden


No comments:

Post a Comment