Monday, February 24, 2014

My Birthday Weekend



Hey Everyone! So Friday was my birthday, and I wanted to share some pics from my weekend with you! 



Here is a more close up picture of my makeup.


I used Nylon by Mac and one of the brown shades in the Naked 3 Palette. Of course, I applied falsies and wore my favorite lipstick, Mac Heroine.



And my new favorite necklace! xx


My Saturday was shared with extended family members who were visiting town. Here is my makeup:


And the best part of my weekend: Making Macarons!

Here was a disastrous first batch...


But we didn't give up, and the second batch (and a new recipe) proved effective.





This is a great recipe if you are looking for an easy, basic one, that is very detailed.


Hope you all have a great week! xx










No comments:

Post a Comment